This will be the last year of Tween believing and it's so sad knowing the Santa magic will be gone for him soon.
I'm doing everything I can to stretch it out the one last year for him and am just so thankful Baby R is here to keep it alive in our house for a few more years. By the time he crossing over to the dark side, I could technically be a Grandma so hopefully Santa will have a place in our family for many more years to come.
As if Father Christmas was shining down on us, I was lucky enough to win this Letter from Santa. This photograph was taken a Tween studied every word on the page and relief was priceless as he found the 'Good boy list' certificate.
I'm not sure why he was so worried, ok so he's a mardy arse when it comes to doing his homework but other than that, he's a kind, caring, sensitive boy.
I'm so glad I captured this moment and can write about it on my blog. The irony is he's wearing a hat a friend gave him in school that day, that says 'I believe' on. A few of his s friends are non believers but he is a dedicated member of Team Santa and wore it with pride.
It really is the most wonderful time of the year!
Merry Christmas from the Nutshells in lovely Devon
X


No comments:
Post a Comment