Thursday, 25 September 2014

Couscous & sticky BBQ chicken. Pronto!

I'm supposed to be trying to find a 'sports' photo for the @Britmums #snaphappybritmums project I've set myself to complete but until dog walking becomes an Olympic sport, I'll have to fess up that I'm more of a wait faith weather, follow the crowd, spectator. (Think World Cup / Wimbledon
/ Olympics)

I did consider if my blog was worthy of a trip to Exeter Chiefs to get a photograph but I didn't want to be caught loitering around the training ground by players or husband. So I dug really deep to find a tedious link to a sport and came up with picking my tween up from after school rugby club, resulting in a late and rushed tea time. 
So, with a post sports-club-hungry-tween, bottomless-pit-teen and had-my-lunch-at-11am-husband, the pressure was on. 

Que a pronto Couscous & BBQ chicken dinner fit for a king & a couple of princes'.

Ingredients; 
2 packets of Aynsley Harriott Morrocan Couscous
4 Birds Eye sticky BBQ chicken
Birds Eye frozen peas
Birds Eye frozen sweetcorn. 

Method;
Preheat oven, then cook chicken according to packet. 
Boil pan of water,  add peas & sweetcorn
Bring to the boil a pan of 320ml water, add a dash olive oil, 
turn off heat, add both packets of couscous & cover. 
Leave for 10 minutes 

Serve. 



So there you have it, my 'sports' photo for the day. 
Mmmm, don't think I'll submit this one.


With love from lovely Devon
X

No comments:

Post a Comment