I'm very lucky to live on the beautiful Jurrasic coastline and never tire of the beautiful views over Beer Head, where the white cliffs merge with the red stone of Sidmouth and beyond.
Even teenager was willing to partake in a family ramble (the lure of cake at the Sea Shanty probably swayed it for him.)
My Sunday Photo is of my baby wearing hubby looking out on the view with our youngest and a bonus one I've snuck in of my family against the distant cliffs of Sidmouth & Branscombe in the stunning September sun.
With love from lovely Devon
X
You can checkout more ideas for outdoor days out with children here at http://www.coombemill.com/blog/category/Country-Kids


Lovely photos' Love the south coast!!
ReplyDeleteSa xXx
Thank you, as an ex city girl I fully appreciate my seaside lifestyle! X
DeleteWhat a beautiful setting, I love the first photo as it's stunning and such a sweet moment
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up
Thank you and thanks for the link up.
DeleteAhhh what a lovely photo. Great capture too! Thank you so much for linking up to Share WIth Me #sharewithme
ReplyDeleteThank you x
DeleteLovely photos :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Janice x
DeleteYou have a lovely family.
ReplyDeleteThank you soooo much. I quite like them as well!
DeleteThis looks like a lovely family walk, it's great that you got to get out and enjoy the September sunshine. I think the best way to get anyone to go for a walk is if you promise them cake at the end of it! Thanks for coming along and linking up with Country Kids
ReplyDelete